NACFB Privacy Notice
Name: NACFB Ltd
Address: Hamilton House
1 Temple Avenue
Phone: 0207 101 0359
Who we are
The National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (NACFB) Ltd is a Non-for–profit trade body based in London. We act as an Introducer for Commercial Credit Services.
NACFB Member Services Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of NACFB Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
NACFB Ltd act as the data controller and eKeeper Group Ltd act as the data processor for the FindSMEFinance website
eKeeper Group Ltd
1 & 2 The Sanctuary
Eden Office Park
62 Macrae Road
Bristol BS20 0DD
How we will use the information about you
Here at NACFB Ltd we take your privacy seriously and will use your personal information in several ways which will help us;
- for record keeping and statistical data;
- to follow up, either by e-mail, phone or mail as part of our customer service procedures;
- to meet our legal and regulatory obligations;
- to help us improve and develop our website, online products and services;
- to understand our user demographics and use of our website and online products;
- for administration and client relationship management;
- to answer questions and respond to comments, requests or queries you send us;
- source Commercial Finance Brokers.
We may share your information with, and obtain information about you from, fraud prevention agencies.
We will share your personal data with our selected 3rd party provider; the eKeeper Group for statistical data gathering and share the data throughout NACFB Member Services and NACFB Ltd. Your data may also be shared to help prevent fraud or if required by law to do so.
For further information on how your information is used, how we maintain the security of your information, your rights to access/alter and change information we hold on you, please contact email@example.com.
Your Personal Data:
What we need
NACFB Ltd will be what is known as the ‘controller’ and eKeeper Group Ltd the ‘processer’ of the personal data you provide to us. We collect personal data about you which may also include any special types of information or location-based information.
For processing of data to be lawful under GDPR, NACFB Ltd must display the lawful purpose for processing data; the processing is necessary because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
Data we collect:
Why we need it
We collect your personal data to provide you with this service, the data collated is shared with our panel of Brokers via eKeeper Group Ltd whom can then contact you with an offer of service. We will not collect any personal data from you we do not need to provide this service to you.
What we do with it
All the personal data we use is controlled by NACFB Ltd, however, for the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance, this information is located on servers within the European Economic Area. ekeeper Groups production servers are hosted in ISO27001/2 compliant data centres
These are further protected by both hardware and software security levels, including:
- WAF, Web Application Firewall - to protect against a multitude of software driven types of attack
- Hardware Firewall - to ensure that levels of access are restricted to specific addresses, or locations
- Managed Security - Our hosting partner supply us access to Cyber Security analysts who constantly monitor servers looking for specific actions occurring and taking preventative steps in the event of a possible threat
- Back Ups - All servers and databases are fully backed up, with backups retained for 14 days
- Disaster Recovery – The hosting site is replicated to an offsite location to provide a fall-back solution should the primary site be compromised in anyway, such as loss of power.
No 3rd parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows. We have a Data Protection regime in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data. More information on this framework can be available on request.
Your data is stored electronically. Our server is based in the European Economic Area and are kept secure. More information on our server hosts and manual filing systems can be available on request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long we keep it
We will keep your basic personal data, such as; full name, address and contact details for a minimum of 3 years after which time it will be reduced to an unidentifiable state for statistical purposes or deleted completely.
If at any point you believe our retained information is incorrect, you can request to see this information and even have it corrected and possibly deleted. Providing you with this information is free of charge, but charges may apply for excessive requests.
Where relevant, you have the right to withdraw consent and object to processing at any time, this means that we can no longer process your data. For more information about your data privacy rights, please see visit www.ico.org.uk.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact the NACFB Chief Executive Officer (CEO) who will investigate the matter.
You can contact our CEO at email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Should you choose to, you can change your cookie settings at any time in your browser preferences. If you choose to block our cookies, some of the functionality of the website will not be available and this may adversely affect the performance and experience of the site.
If at any time we change the cookies, we will make sure you are aware by updating this policy. We recommend you re-visit this policy from time to time to ensure you remain up to date.
More information on our cookies can be found here www.nacfb.org.uk.